[Kdenlive-devel] KDEnlive Bugs I encountered

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:48:18 UTC 2012

2012/1/20 Stefan Naumann wrote:

> What about saving the project for example one time per 5 minutes or so.

My personal feeling is that this approach from 90s is just plain
crazy. Applications should stop doing all this nonsense with timed
saving. Storing a dump of what's currently in the project file is
nothing like rocket science.

I've been using Sublime Text 2 as text editor exclusively for a year
or so mostly because I can just close the application, and when it
restarts, it automatically reloads everything. I don't even have to
save anything before closing. It just works.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org