[Kdenlive-devel] KDEnlive Bugs I encountered

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:00:28 UTC 2012

When an app crashes, the biggest issue that brings up user rants is lost
time.
When a program crashes and users can recover the project intact afterwards,
I've found they tend to be much more "forgiving".

So, of course the efforts should be put on eliminating bugs, but if we
provide good project saving features in case of crashes we would give users
a good service too.

greetings,
Gabriel