[Kdenlive-devel] Using both latest dev and stable version, render just sits, says "Waiting..."

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri Feb 17 18:25:36 UTC 2012

On 02/17/2012 11:11 AM, sleepless wrote:
> A few thoughts:
> Is the destination name Unique or just ¨untitled¨
> Is the used freir and MLT up to date and matching with the kdenlive release
> is libavcodec-extra-53 installed

Yes, destination output has a unique name.

As I mentioned above, I've tried this with the stock mlt and kdenlive
packages that are available for Fedora 16 (via RPMFusion) as well as building
the packages from git sources. I've had some compilation issues with mlt, but
by and large, the result is the same.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "We will oil your sewing machine and adjust tension in your home for