[Kdenlive-devel] Feature request: Sync External Audio Automatically

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:24:16 UTC 2012

On 02/12/2012 08:03 PM, Till Theato wrote:

> On 02/08/2012 03:36 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Ernie Zahn wrote:
>>> Hi Daniel,
>>>
>>> Interesting feature suggestion. This could be a real attention
>>> grabber.
>>>
>>> But you mention that you imagine it not to be too difficult to
>>> achieve. How do you propose this to be true? Can you use an
>>> example?
>>
>> http://jeff.ecchi.ca/blog/2011/07/25/automated-multicamera-clip-syncing/
>>

> This might be of interest too:
> http://shenidam.org/

Thanks for the link! I used it to find out how he's doing it -- or at
least I tried since I desperately searched for a single line of comment
but found none. Ah yes, the license. ;)

In the audioAlign branch in git I have a version that already works:
http://commits.kde.org/kdenlive/a7be14d538d33a1f4ecb88df578af1fdbf042382
Feel free to test :)

Simon