[Kdenlive-devel] Feature request: Sync External Audio Automatically

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:49:17 UTC 2012

Record a fast bouncing ball, chances are that you will catch it in contact
with the floor in *none* of the frames of the video.
Where will you put the sound fx? The only way to put this kind of sound fx
right is to have more than *frame* presicion! People who animate, like me,
have learned this a long ago.
That said I know there might be technocal problems in implementing this
functionality, and I totally undestand that this could not make it into
Kdenlive soon. That's perfectly ok.