[Kdenlive-devel] Feature request: Sync External Audio Automatically

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:32:13 UTC 2012

On 02/08/2012 03:36 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Ernie Zahn wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> Interesting feature suggestion. This could be a real attention grabber.
>>
>> But you mention that you imagine it not to be too difficult to achieve.
>> How do you propose this to be true? Can you use an example?
>
> http://jeff.ecchi.ca/blog/2011/07/25/automated-multicamera-clip-syncing/

I have no idea how you manage to have a link to a solution for nearly
every problem. Thanks for the link!

How accurate can we position audio streams? Just by full frames, or is
it possible to have a finer granularity? When I synced audio/video I
often had the problem that the audio was too early and after moving it
by one frame it was too late.

Simon