[Kdenlive-devel] Feature request: Sync External Audio Automatically

Ernie Zahn ernest.zahn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:39:10 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,

Interesting feature suggestion. This could be a real attention grabber.

But you mention that you imagine it not to be too difficult to achieve.
How do you propose this to be true? Can you use an example? As of now
FCPX has an API for this but the results are inconsistent. If Apple
doesn't have it stable yet then I'd be a little skeptical of this being
an easy task.