[Kdenlive-devel] Feature request: Sync External Audio Automatically

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:46:13 UTC 2012

	Are you planning to add a feature to automatically sync
external audio? I always record with my Zoom H2N audio recorder and
it's very boring to drag the audio track exactly at the
exact position of the original audio track from the camera.

	I know Final Cut does have this feature. When will Kdenlive be
able to do this, too?

	I bet a lot of users will enjoy this... and this will attract
even more users to kdenlive.

	Thanks.

	Ps: since the recent git has stabilize feature... you could add
audio auto-sync too.

	Ps2: I imagine it's not difficult at all... just compare the 2
tracks ("audio" and "original video with audio") and position the audio
track according to the original track. Then we can mute the original
audio and that's it.

--
Linux 3.2.2: Saber-toothed Squirrel
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR