[Kdenlive-devel] playlist and timeline in xml

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Feb 3 17:25:01 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM,  <geeksha at olholivre.net> wrote:

> Hi,one more time,
>
> I think that we resolve the last issue (length and out values in xml), but

I do not know what the "last issue" is. I would not be surprised if
the others do not know either. Can you send the subject line of the
message thread if it was on the mailing list or a web link otherwise?

> we need to know more information about Playlist, proxis and
> producers).Itś important to know how kdenlive work with timeline in
> xml.

MLT XML is documented here:
http://www.mltframework.org/twiki/bin/view/MLT/MltXml

However, Kdenlive extends that for its clip bin and proxies. The only
place that is documented is in the source code. Outside of those
aspects, the Kdenlive "timeline" is MLT XML.

--
+-DRD-+