[Kdenlive-devel] Mantis BT

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Sat Aug 25 05:58:27 UTC 2012

Hi list!
Yesterday I spent some time on the bug tracker, trying to get a better
visibility by gathering related tickets, closing (apparently) solved
issues, etc.
I processed as I am used to do on personal/work projects, however going
a bit further in older entries I wonder if I did the job well as you
were used to do.
I am sorry if I put a mess by acting too quickly!
For example, very old entries that are handled for long are not closed
but in acknowledged state.
For me the signification of this state was "ok, I understood &
reproduced the problem, I will handle it asap", but probably I am wrong.
Is there anywhere a reference you agreed on for the use of this tool?
How do you use it?
BR,
Vincent.