[Kdenlive-devel] Project merge

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Fri Aug 17 16:18:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I already exposed her my goal to add copy/paste capabilities across
projects, but I realize I need a merge function that was only started
back in 2007... Has there been any progress I missed ?  Is refactoring
adding something ? Any notes to help me to find a good approach ?

I now feel OK with the "QT part" of Kdenlive (trackview, clipitem and so
on), but still don't feel at ease with the "MLT part" (monitor/document
xml...). Would you have useful pointers to advise ? (except the source ;-) )

Best regards,

Vincent.