[Kdenlive-devel] build server failure

Brian Matherly pez4brian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 02:15:03 UTC 2012

>> > http://24.230.53.143/teamcity/viewLog.html?buildId=722&tab=buildLog&buildT

>> > yp eId=bt3&logTab=tail
>
>By the way, it would be great if there was a way to get an email notification
>in case of build failure.

You can!

Just go here:
http://24.230.53.143/teamcity/login.html
and register a new user. Once logged in as your user, you can configure your notifications. You can set it up to e-mail you whenever kdenlive fails. Or, you can set it up to only e-mail you when a failure results from one of your commits.

You are welcome to register and click around. But heed Dan's warning - it's isn't ready for wide spread use yet. It is running on hardware in my basement. The IP address will probably change, and there might be false failures if I decide to tweak the automation scrips.

The current URL of the server can always be found here: http://www.mltframework.org/twiki/bin/view/MLT/BuildTips#Automated_Build_Server

~Brian