[Kdenlive-devel] Release roadmap

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Apr 13 08:50:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I think it's time to prepare for a new release.

Granjow, what about merging the audioAlign branch?
Is anybody planning to add a new feature in the next days?

Otherwise, I would like to do a roadmap proposal for the next release:

20th of april, feature & string freeze
30th of april Kdenlive 0.9 release

Then we could plan, a 0.9.1 bugfix & translation update in may.

After that, I think we can concentrate on the refactoring and plan a 1.0
version at the end of the year for Kdenlive's 10th birthday!

Let me know if the 0.9 release at the end of the month seems possible for you,
on my side I will concentrate on stabilizing the new effect stack widget /
group feature.

regards
jb