[Kdenlive-devel] vignetting

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Oct 31 03:22:17 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any real reason to have two vignetting effects? If we do,
> could they have some more distinctive names please?

Only people with very new (unreleased) versions of frei0r will have
the newer one, which was added July. It is part of the deal with
plugins that there can be overlap, but sometimes we do blacklist one
when it seems pretty safe. I do not know which is nicer, but old
vignette ("Vignette Effect") operates in Y'CbCr and has more options
while frei0r operates in RGB.

--
+-DRD-+