[Kdenlive-devel] Volume adjust broken in Kdenlive-HEAD

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Sat Oct 29 20:20:34 UTC 2011

Am 29.10.2011 20:15, schrieb jb:

> Hello.
>
> Here is how the volume effect should look like:
>
> http://kdenlive.org/images/volume.jpeg
>
> The slider will adjust the volume for the whole clip. If you want to add
> keyframes, you must click on the small "clock" icon and then you will see a
> table as in previous versions.

Hmm - in the GIT-built version, I had no such button - but...

> One problem could be if you have installed several instances of Kdenlive or
> MLT, for example one in /usr and one in /usr/local, and maybe it gets the
> wrong effects xml files...

...I indeed had installed the Gentoo version (/usr) and the GIT-built
version (somewhere locally in my home). Upon removal of the Gentoo
kdenlive, it apparently pulled in the correct files and it REALLY worked
as you described. I thought the locally-built version referred only to
its local files, but it obviously doesn't.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Johannes