[Kdenlive-devel] HD Videos

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 12:21:07 UTC 2011

Hi there.

If you were to upgrade to the latest kdenlive, I think you would be
pleasantly surprised.

With your current kdenlive, you can only transcode to DNxHD video
format, and edit like that.

The latest versions of kdenlive allows you to specify a "proxy" to be
generated for a file over a certain resolution.

This takes a while, but editing is a breeze afterwards.

In short, if you can, upgrade!

-Evert-