[Kdenlive-devel] git access

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 11 09:56:35 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 08 November 2011 18:58:39 Simon A. Eugster wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. I'll do this later when I feel like trying
> again, my SSH key is not accepted as SSH key.

http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/IdentityFAQ

When I upload my ssh key, it tells me that the key is invalid. I'm sure my
public key is fine!
This is probably caused by your public key not having a comment. Open
your public key file and look if it ends with a small comment. If not, add
one. It should like buy pistachios something like:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EA...q89tLQDeeLAiiQt80P2tiNIOw== Comment
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!
All the king's horses,