[Kdenlive-devel] Indie Film Event to Promote Kdenlive

Ernie Zahn ernest.zahn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:05:41 UTC 2011

Hey Kdenlive users,

I'm hosting an event for a feature film that I'm producing. The film is in
post-production and we're going to discuss our intentions for digital
distribution including our endorsement for open video standards. FOSS
systems, open video standards and more. Last year we had folks from HBO and
elsewhere.

We are inviting industry folks and arts community people again and we've
love some Kdenlive representation at the event. Let these folks know what's
great about Kdenlive! And why FOSS projects are important.

It's going to be at the University of Connecticut Stamford campus
(Stamford, CT) Nov. 19th 12pm to 3pm. Registration is free and lunch will
be served.

Info and registration can be found
here<http://nientepeaches.com/charlie-christ-special-event-2011/>
.