[Kdenlive-devel] Install kdenlive 0.8 from official ppa would remove openshot 1.3

sunab sunab at free.fr
Tue May 24 21:24:41 UTC 2011

I fixed my mlt packaging for Natty.

Openshot (repo or ppa) asks for python-mlt3 because mlt in the repo is
mlt 0.6.2

But with mlt > 0.7 the correct package name should be python-mlt4 but
doing that causes openshot uninstall.

I've prevented that problem for previous ubuntu versions, but I thought
Natty would ship mlt 0.7

Sorry for that.

Sunab.

PS : I don't think packages issues are in the right place in this
mailing list. Next time email me directly.