[Kdenlive-devel] update manual to 0.8

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:34:44 UTC 2011

2011/5/6 Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net>:
> написане Fri, 06 May 2011 18:50:31 +0300, samu <samuelleal at riseup.net>:
>> I'm working in a project that we are using KDEnlive in video workshops
>> for indigenous population in Brazil. For that, we are using some parts
>> of the KDEnLive manual, and for that I've had to update the quickstart
>> session
>> (http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/quickstart-guide/kdenlive-first-projectto)
>> to the current version (0.8).
>>
>> I'd like to contribute with this update, and with the translations to
>> Portuguese that we are going to do soon. Should I do it in Wikibooks or
>> the Drupal site?

Neither. ;)
Reason is, as Yuri said, we intend to move the code to a KDE git
repository (if I got this correctly), and the documentation to the KDE
userbase. Latter to reach a larger number of editors, translators, and
readers.
http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive

> Sorry for the hijacking the thread.
>
> There was the discussion some time time ago about moving handbook to
> UserBase (userbase.kde.org).
>
> Can I propose my help with the transition?

Sure!

Since moving to the userbase might include some merging, we should
perhaps think about a good structure first. Your opinions?

Simon