[Kdenlive-devel] Blocking issues before 0.8 release?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Mar 23 17:07:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:22 AM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I would like to make the 0.8 release soon. What about translations, do some
> translators need a few more days to finish their work?
>
> I just committed the fix for issue 2029 (change the proxy format from AVI to
> MPEGTS) and hope it won't have side effects, so if you can, test the proxy
> feature with this new setting.

just added my comment about choice of mpegts.

> Does anybody think there are still blocking bugs?

I am preparing a MLT release v0.7.0. I am doing final testing on an
uncommitted change to the avformat producer to improve concurrency -
affects single-threaded consumer as well. I expect to have made a
decision and release by the end of Saturday.

--
+-DRD-+