[Kdenlive-devel] Preparing for the next release (Kdenlive 0.8.2)

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 14 16:57:53 UTC 2011

it may be obvious, but as you can see we're skipping 0.8.1. that's because
we'll start following mlt versioning style, using even numbers for releases
and odd numbers for development versions

On Tuesday 14 June 2011 16:59:03 Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> Ok but it would be nice if avilla could merge his fixes for building
> kdenlive on GNU/kFreeBSD

i'm already on it. it will be easier to get it fixed in 0.8.2 instead of making
yet another patch for 0.8, i hope you can wait till then for updating your
package
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

We are the unwilling... led by the unqualified...
to do the unnecessary... for the ungrateful...
		-- GI in Vietnam, 1970