[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: Git: Change consumer 'profile' property to 'mlt_profile'

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Jun 7 04:19:39 UTC 2011

I wanted to make sure you know about this change. This only affects
situations where you set the property named "profile" on a consumer -
not other usages of profile. Basically, I think you should try to
avoid setting the profile through a consumer property completely.
Either change the main profile you are supplying or use the "consumer"
producer to cast a project in one profile to another (as long as the
frame rates match).