[Kdenlive-devel] Cmake findpkgconfig problem

Tore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:48:41 UTC 2011

I'k still getting this error on cmake config. I'v tried everything in my
knowledge to find a solution:

***
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:32 (message):
   MLT must be at least version 0.7, you have

   Please install recent MLT http://www.mltframework.org
***

MLT is correctly installed from latest git:

***
tore at tore-VAIO:~> /usr/bin/melt -version
MLT melt 0.7.3
Copyright (C) 2002-2011 Ushodaya Enterprises Limited
<http://www.mltframework.org/>
***

I need to build kdenlive to update the italian translation, please help!

--
Tore Brigaglia