[Kdenlive-devel] Getting ready ofr the 0.8.2 release

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:14:46 UTC 2011

Hey jb,

This is fine for me!

For post-0.8.2, am I right that this is more or less our todo list?
* Move the code to git
* Migrate the forums to kde
* Announce the facebook/identi.ca/twitter pages
* Maybe discuss how we will handle branches in git (release branch for
bug-fixing only, next release branch for new features, private branches for
large features? This is what I think to remember from Randa)

Simon