[Kdenlive-devel] Light Graffiti

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:54:51 UTC 2011

Hi Gabriel,

Please wait with translating it, if possible. I'm still working on it
and I cannot promise you there will be no changes to these strings.
Just to avoid double work.

Where exactly are you unsure? I'm not sure whether the strings
themselves are clear enough, so I may have to change them anyway.
The effect basically allows to paint into the video with light, as
here: http://vimeo.com/18127754

Simon