[Kdenlive-devel] Speed effect

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Feb 25 19:11:21 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 7:46 AM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 24 February 2011 01:42:04 Dan Dennedy wrote:
>> What do you think; should speed be a factor of the clip's rate or the
>> project's rate?
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3188942&group_id=96039&atid
>> =613414
>
> Yes, I think we need to change that to make the slowmotion relative to clip's
> rate. This will need some changes to Kdenlive too, and we will have to bump
> Kdenlive's file version to check older project files... will work on it in the
> next days.

FYI, I am not able to help with any changes in MLT in this timeframe.
Personally, I do not share the need to get this into the next mlt and
kdenlive releases and would rather see a focus on finalizing for
release (feature freeze). I consider this a feature change as opposed
to a bug fix. Of course, it is your decision.

--
+-DRD-+