[Kdenlive-devel] Next release

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:32:34 UTC 2011

2011/2/9 Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org>:
> On Wednesday 09 February 2011 10:32:37 Mario Fux wrote:
>> And hope to see some of you this year in Randa [1] (1st to 7th of June)
>> again. Part of the multimedia track.

Hey Mario! Everything fine? :)

> this time i *might* be of the game :)
> (of course, i need to come back to kdenlive development at least a bit for
> my presence to be justified)

Yep, I will write a list of features for you to implement before you
are allowed to join. :)

A quick glance at the calendar shows that our holidays start at June
4th. 2nd is Ascension Day, on 3rd we will have lectures. :D Seems like
if I could be there as well.

At this place I again want to drop the remark that separating
multimedia and graphics does not really make sense to me. kdenlive has
curves, digikam has curves. kdenlive has white balance, digikam has
white balance. kdenlive has histograms, digikam has histograms.
kdenlive resizes images, digikam resizes images. We just have an
additional time component :)

Simon