[Kdenlive-devel] Drag Value

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Feb 10 08:59:30 UTC 2011

On Thursday 10 February 2011 03:48:00 Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> [ 83%] Building CXX object
> src/cmake_bindir/CMakeFiles/kdenlive.dir/dragvalue.o
> /home/avp/soft/build/video/kdenlive/kdenlive-rev5386/src/dragvalue.cpp: In
> member function ‘virtual void
> CustomLabel::mousePressEvent(QMouseEvent*)’:
> /home/avp/soft/build/video/kdenlive/kdenlive-rev5386/src/dragvalue.cpp:289:
> error: ‘MiddleButton’ is not a member of ‘Qt’
> /home/avp/soft/build/video/kdenlive/kdenlive-rev5386/src/dragvalue.cpp:
> In member function ‘virtual void
> CustomLabel::mouseReleaseEvent(QMouseEvent*)’:
> /home/avp/soft/build/video/kdenlive/kdenlive-rev5386/src/dragvalue.cpp:332:
> error: ‘MiddleButton’ is not a member of ‘Qt’

Fixed, thanks. I now implemented the middle click button on label to reset to
default value and redesigned the composite transition widget to use the new
slider widget. In the composition transition properties, the X, Y, Width and
Height and Scale properties now use the reduced version of the new widget: it
does not show a slider, but you can still drag the label to change the value.

regards
jb