[Kdenlive-devel] Next release

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Feb 9 09:32:37 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch 09 Februar 2011, 00.07:15 schrieb Till Theato:
> Hi,

Morning

> following the release of 0.7.8 back in September we planned to release
> 0.7.9 in October/November containing mainly bugfixes.
> Now a few more months have passed and we did not release 0.7.9 yet.
> I vote for not releasing it at all.
> Since September a nice collection of small and big new features have
> been added and the next release should definitely be 0.8.

Great so see a new release on the horizon. Last year we had a nice
presentation about Kdenlive in our local LUG and it was great! Thx for your
work.

> As some of the additions are not yet in a condition in which they should
> be made public maybe releasing in the middle of March might work out?
>
> regards Till

BTW: What's the status of the migration to KDEs git servers? As most of the
KDE software is now finally on Git what about the great Kdenlive?

And hope to see some of you this year in Randa [1] (1st to 7th of June) again.
Part of the multimedia track.

Thx
Mario

[1] http://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa