[Kdenlive-devel] Register to svn?

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at st.com
Mon Aug 8 08:55:21 UTC 2011

James wrote:
> I would love to help translate Kdenlive to FR and on the website it
> says that you would prefer that we become registered svn writers so
> that we can push the translations ourselves. Where do we register and
> do we send our public ssh key?
Hello James,
I started updating the french translation this week-end ;
I don't know how we can collaborate efficiently (I'm a beginner in IT
team work !) :
should we commit the .po to svn every time we take a few hours to
translate some strings ?
I'm not sure I have the svn rights yet... Or just exchange by email
together ?