[Kdenlive-devel] 0.8 release comming soon

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Apr 23 21:25:25 UTC 2011

Hi all.

I will finally have some time to prepare the 0.8 release.

If nobody has major showstoppers, I would like to make the release on next
tuesday, the 26th of april.

After that release, I will make important changes to the video4linux and
decklink capture to make use of MLT instead of the current hacks, wich should
hopefully bring more reliable capture for these 2 sources.

I will also get in touch with KDE's sysadmins to make the move to KDE's git
servers for our source code.

Regards

jb