[Kdenlive-devel] Bug reports forum

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Thu Apr 21 04:04:49 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Simon Eugster <simon.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/4/20 Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org>:
>> On Wednesday 20 April 2011 11:31:20 Dan Dennedy wrote:
>>> I nominate to shut down the bug reports forum on kdenlive.org. We
>>> should direct all users with bug reports to mantis and not cause
>>> confusion.
>>
>> if my words have any sense here yet, i completely agree (is this the third
>> time this subject is discussed? :))

I know using Drupal for bug report tracking has been discussed but not
aware this was.

> Agree as well.

Unfortunately, it appears we can only delete it, and I am afraid we
will lose all of the posts in there. I do not feel good about doing
that. I do not know Drupal well. I would rather have an admin to a
backup before clicking that Delete button and observing the results.

--
+-DRD-+