[Kdenlive-devel] A proposal

Jesus E. Matamoros jesusmatamoros at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:25:00 UTC 2010

Good afternoon, my name is Jesus Matamoros belong to a government agency
attached to science and technology minisiterio called Fundacion Infocentro
in Venezuela, the service provided the foundation Infocentro is next,
providing the service free high speed internet, training issues free
software (Open Officce, Linux basics, audiovisual production, Etc. ..), for
the latter have been using for video editing Kdenlive, which seems like an
excellent video editor for GNNU / Linux, now we are interested in assist
with the development of Kdenlive, our idea is to hire a group of developers,
testers, and editors to collaborate on the development of the tool and
release all the code we could generate.

So I would like to guide me what are the steps to continue to make our idea
could become reality.

I await your prompt response.

Pd: excuse my English ...
--
                       Jesus Matamoros
         .---.         www.jessmat.blogspot.com
       | :_/   |       www.linuxtachira.org
     //        \\      www.unplug.org.ve
    (|           |)     linux user: 402395
    /\' \\__// ' /\    Gnu/linux debian squeeze
                        testing - unestable