[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive - norwegian translation (nn - norsk nynorsk)

Sigmund Lorentsen sigmund.lorentsen at tele2.no
Wed Sep 22 08:14:19 UTC 2010

I should like to translate Kdenlive into norwegian nn (norsk nynorsk).

However I've got problems installing the program from SVN.  Underneath is what I get
when trying to run cmake.   As I'm not an experienced command line user,  I need some
help with this.

Best regards
Sigmund Lorentsen

sigmund at Asus-M4A79T:~/Programvare/svn/kdenlive/src/build$ cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr

-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not found.   Please set
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
CMake Error at mimetypes/CMakeLists.txt:1 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindSharedMimeInfo.cmake or a configuration file for
  package SharedMimeInfo.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindSharedMimeInfo.cmake or set
  SharedMimeInfo_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
  for SharedMimeInfo.  The file will have one of the following names:

    SharedMimeInfoConfig.cmake
    sharedmimeinfo-config.cmake

CMake Error at mimetypes/CMakeLists.txt:3 (install):
  install FILES given no DESTINATION!

CMake Error at mimetypes/CMakeLists.txt:4 (update_xdg_mimetypes):
  Unknown CMake command "update_xdg_mimetypes".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.