[Kdenlive-devel] project profile matching

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Sep 20 01:42:41 UTC 2010

I noticed some recent commits to suggest a matching profile for the
first clip added.
I just noticed that it does not appear to checking aspect ratio.
Therefore, for DV or DVD and similar SD sources, it does not pickup
anamorphic widescreen. I tried to take a look at commit 4907 to see
what you are doing, but, man, that is so littered with unrelated
changes I lacked the patience to look through it.

I want you to  know that I have a branch in MLT where I am doing
auto-profile, and I have added some new properties that you might want
to use. I do not have details at the moment, but I will make some
available when I merge it.

--
+-DRD-+