[Kdenlive-devel] Release tomorrow...

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 13 09:47:03 UTC 2010

On Monday 13 September 2010 11:28:39 jb wrote:
> I won't have enough time to finish the release today, so it will be ready
> tomorrow night (in about 36 hours).

yeah
you all did a great job! i hope i'll take part in the next release :)

> So that gives a few more hours for translators. I will commit all
available
> translations just before the release.

oops, i had not seen this when i committed the russian translation :P
--
Alberto Villa, FreeBSD Committer <avilla at FreeBSD.org>
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

186,000 miles per second:
It isn't just a good idea, it's the law!