[Kdenlive-devel] pitch effects

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:46:48 UTC 2010

On 9/13/10, Dan Dennedy wrote:

>> Rate Scaler. For some reason default value is 10, which in Kdenlive
>
> Kdenlive divides its value by 10 before passing it to LADSPA.

I sort of noticed that, it wasn't my point :)

>> Also, I'm not entirely sure it makes a lot of sense to have plug-ins
>> with such names and functionality. Being an Audacity user for almost a
>
> They are named for their respective LADSPA plugins. I am of the
> opinion that we should use RDF to make all of them available.

Indeed. And supporting RDF descriptions *and* LV2 would be even
better. Calf plug-ins (especially the Git version) are too beautiful
to be neglected :) (even though they can pretend to be LADSPA)

> Those are completely different implementations not available through
> SoX or LADSPA, right? So, someone would need to implement that, and
> you sound like the right person to do it. :-)

In some other life when I'm a programmer :)

> What locale are you using?

Russian. We have ',' as denominator, not a dot.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org