[Kdenlive-devel] Title templates

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Sep 6 21:46:33 UTC 2010

On Monday 06 September 2010 01:21:16 jb wrote:
> On Sunday 05 September 2010 21:52:04 Till Theato wrote:
> > Hi,
> > it is still not possible to download title templates via "Get Hot New
> > Stuff" from kdenlive.org because it is not setup there.
> > This should be done before the release.
>
> I will try to find some time in the next days to have a look at it...

Done. You can upload browse & upload custom templates at:

http://kdenlive.org/title-templates

Should be ok for a start. One issue is that if users put images in their
template, they will get lost since images are not embedded in the templates,
and I am afraid that will be a bad surprise for some users...

Anyways, the basic functionnality is here now.

regards
jb