[Kdenlive-devel] Color scopes & on monitor effects

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 13:34:47 UTC 2010

2010/9/5 jb <jb at kdenlive.org>:
> On Sunday 05 September 2010 15:14:59 Simon Eugster wrote:
>> >
>> > Works for me... I just fixed it to also update when changing the paint
>> > mode... Can you please try again with latest svn (rev. 4839)?
>>
>> Works IF autoRefresh is disabled. Not yet if enabled ;)
>
> Yes, but I don't really see why we should have manual update through mouse
> click when auto refresh is enabled and the scoped is refreshed automatically
> made whenever the frame changes?

Because when loading a project the scopes are not refreshed initially.
I first have to change the position of the timeline cursor in order to
make them show something.

Btw, I saw that the log scale is too slow for realtime, would have to
use a lookup table, but that's for the next release. Won't use log for
white now.

Simon