[Kdenlive-devel] Color scopes issues

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 10:11:08 UTC 2010

2010/9/5 jb <jb at kdenlive.org>:
> Hi!
>
> As previously mentionned, I am having issues with the RGB parade when resizing
> the width to something less than 550px.
>
> After some tests, I realized it only happened when using an HD profile (like
> 1440x1080). So the RGB parade probably needs some adjustments when using HD
> profiles.
>
> The Waveform scope also displays no image when resized to less than 185px.
>
> So we should probably set a minumum width for the widgets or add scroll bars
> when widget is too small?
>
> Regarding the "Paint mode" option of the scopes, some modes don't seem to
> work, and display no image:
>
> Waveform -> Yellow
> Vectorscope -> Green

Hey jb,

The scopes work fine, it is your screen which is too small, kdenlive
requires at least a Full HD screen :P

Where's the bug? (like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where%27s_Wally%3F)
unscaled.setPixel(paradePoint, qRgba(255,10,10,
CHOP255(brightnessAdjustment*16 + qAlpha(paradeCol))));
;)

Simon