[Kdenlive-devel] Color scopes issues

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Sep 5 07:34:57 UTC 2010

Hi!

As previously mentionned, I am having issues with the RGB parade when resizing
the width to something less than 550px.

After some tests, I realized it only happened when using an HD profile (like
1440x1080). So the RGB parade probably needs some adjustments when using HD
profiles.

The Waveform scope also displays no image when resized to less than 185px.

So we should probably set a minumum width for the widgets or add scroll bars
when widget is too small?

Regarding the "Paint mode" option of the scopes, some modes don't seem to
work, and display no image:

Waveform -> Yellow
Vectorscope -> Green

regards