[Kdenlive-devel] Questions about audio effects

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Sep 3 04:14:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:

> (Getting mlt-sox fixed is another matter.)

done in the general case but there is another matter in that some
effect parameters have changed in recent sox versions. Therefore,
flanger, pitch shift, reverb do not work, and vibro is gone
altogether. I will remove vibro, but the changes in the others will
require string changes. So, I need JB's approval.

Stretch has dubious value unless you are looking for a Battlestar
Galactica Cylon (Centurion) effect. So, I think we should keep it :-)

--
+-DRD-+