[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive user manual

Simon Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:19:32 UTC 2010

2010/8/31 Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org>:
> On Tuesday 31 August 2010 20:16:00 Simon Eugster wrote:
>> @All
>> What is your opinion?
>> Userbase? Drupal? WikiBooks?
>>
>> Contents have to be merged anyways. The English manual is most
>> up-to-date on kdenlive.org, other languages are only on WikiBooks,
>> like the Czech one.
>>
>> Please cast your vote. (or similar :P)
>
> userbase!

So, unamiously, the kdenlive community voted for UserBase.
Please transfer all material to the UserBase and update obsolete
contents while I'm in holidays.

:D

How are we going to do this? Imho
* We should transfer content that is not outdated before the 0.7.8 release
* We should ask the users to help with the manual in the 0.7.8 blog
post to have a good start
* We should have some guys leading the Doc team (I can't volunteer this time)

Better/other ideas?

Simon