[Kdenlive-devel] Jog Shuttle

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 21 22:41:23 UTC 2010

Ok, I have sumitted my patch in issue 1893. One thing I am not sure is the
coding style you guys use. I have tried to go along with what I saw in the
files, feel free to tell me if that should be changed in any way.

Note that submitting the patch with a *.patch extension resulted in both a
failure message and a created issue. Can you simply drop issues 1891 and
1892 ? I have only reporter rights, and cannot remove them.

--paf