[Kdenlive-devel] FFT problem: error: expected expression before ‘/’ token

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Nov 16 18:58:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:

>> CMakeLists.txt to display them.)
>> -ansi is not used (at least git grep did not find it); how could I
>> switch to C99?
>
> not sure. Thus far, I am not finding cmake transparent or at-all obvious.

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2006-April/008788.html

But you might need to do something a little more than his example to
preserve CFLAGS from the environment (e.g., I might have some
dependencies in $HOME/include, thus I set CFLAGS="-I$HOME/include").
Beware: I read the usage of add_definitions() will pollute the
CXXFLAGS, and g++ does not like --std=gnu89 or --std=c99.

--
+-DRD-+