[Kdenlive-devel] Patch : Automatic audio split

Hugh Tebby hugh.tebby at gmail.com
Sat May 29 22:29:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

Here's a patch that enables automatic audio split when inserted a clip (same
as what is done by default in Premiere or Vegas for instance). It adds a
button in the taskbar to enable/disable as well as the same option in the
Misc section of Kdenlive settings. I made a little icon which I included in
the archive.

Mantis ticket : http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=1494

I did a fair amount of testing and it seems to work ok for me. Could someone
check the patch and feature, and commit to trunk ?

Thanks,
Hugh