[Kdenlive-devel] keyframable filter geometry

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Jun 9 04:43:31 UTC 2010

In MLT git, I added interpolation to the affine filter which drives
the "Pan and Zoom" effect in Kdenlive. The results can really only be
appreciated with some animation, which you can use today using the
AffineComposite transition. However, I tried to change
effects/pan_zoom.xml to allow keyframing, but the geometry widget is
acting all wonky. Can someone please help me out and look into that? I
am trying to stay focused on MLT at this time.

--
+-DRD-+