[Kdenlive-devel] KDE Multimedia meeting in Switzerland

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:57:21 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 17:28:56 Simon Eugster wrote:
> Hm. Perhaps I missed it, but what exactly will be going on there?
> Anyone of us intending to go there?
> I could theoretically manage to get there. But I don't know whether it
> would be worth it because except for bug reports I hardly contributed
> anything to kdenlive :P

well, i'd like very much to go there, even if i count less than anyone else
here :), but it's a busy moment :/
you should go, i think!
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>
http://wiki.FreeBSD.org/AlbertoVilla

Our country has plenty of good five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they
charge fifteen cents for them.