[Kdenlive-devel] Title rotation

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jan 12 09:22:40 UTC 2010

On Friday 08 January 2010 19:25:11 Till Theato wrote:
> The attached patch works without changes on the MLT side.
>
> It should basically work, but there are some problems i wasn't able to fix:
> Resizing rotated items with the mouse doesn't work very well.
> When loading a title, the zoom of rotated items is wrong.
> Help is welcome.

Thanks for your patch, I committed it with a few changes. I just fixed the zoom
issue, looks like rotation changes the QTransform scale, so in the end I just
decided to store the zoom factor as an item data, like you do for the rotation
values.

There are still problems when creating rectangles or resizing rotated items,
will try to look at it later.

Please anyone test your current titles to check that the last commit (svn rev.
4224) does not break existing titles that have rotations...

regards
jb